PATIENT AND VISITOR INFORMATION
We appreciate the growing concern and uneasiness that you may be feeling regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you are worried about whether your care can continue with us through this period, please rest assured we are still open and ready to look after you. We are taking steps to make sure our clinic remains as safe as possible to give you the confidence that you can continue coming in to receive treatment and advice as necessary.
To protect you and our team, we are implementing the following plan.
- Hand hygiene and cleaning practices will continue to be emphasised to reduce the spread of any infections.
- Be aware of the following prior to and whilst you are in our clinic:
- Maintain hand hygiene by cleaning your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Keep your hands clean:
- before entering an area used by other people
- after using the bathroom
- after coughing or sneezing
- after eating food.
- Practice good cough/sneeze etiquette by keeping away from other people, using disposable tissues or clothing (e.g. into your elbow), disposing of the tissues and cleaning your hands afterwards.
- We have placed hand sanitisers in our clinic for all to use.
- If you have a cold, flu, runny nose, cough or believe you may be coming down with any respiratory illness, as a courtesy to other patients and our staff, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please call us to reschedule your appointment if you departed mainland China, Iran, Italy or South Korea or if you have had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19 while infectious, as you must self-isolate at home for 14 days.
- If you have returned from other countries identified as high risk within the last 14 days, we also ask that you please reschedule your appointment to help reduce the risk of infection to other patients and our staff.
- If you develop respiratory symptoms or fever, please call NHS on 111 and seek medical assistance.
If you are unsure about what to do or have any concerns regarding your future appointments, please contact us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with care
Ways to contact Aberdeen Orthodontics
Phone, email, website, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn
Free remote consultation
- Free consultation
- Our technologies
- About us
- Brace care
- Cost and financing
- Before and afters
- Fix my smile